The direction of Professional Orientation is focused on the following topics:
1. Provide career planning information to anyone interested in short term, long term, dual, work
based and vocational education.
2. Inform interested persons on vocational education opportunities, human resources, material-
technical basis or organizations providing practical training offered by a particular institution.
3. Organize Open Days for interested individuals in vocational colleges and secondary schools to
4. Assist to the interested applicants in registering on vocational programs.
5. Monitor graduates' employment databases.
6. Collaborate with organizations that provide students with short and long-term training and re-
7. Informing students and graduates about their job opportunities related to their qualifications.
8. Assist interested individuals in preparing a resume, cover letter and interview.